Responsibilities:Provide leadership for CATIE’s research, resource management and technical assistance initiatives in topics related to coffee and cacao agricultural and agroforestry systems, in order to reach a critical mass of resources and gain recognition for the excellence and applicability of our technological development focuses related to the sector’s production and management techniques.
– Doctorate in area of specialty
– Minimum 10 years of experience in related work
– Recognized history in agricultural development and food security topics
– Experience in postgraduate teaching
– Recognized history in research
– Demonstrated experience in the management and implementation of research and development projects
– Knowledge of negotiation with governmental and non-governmental organizations, international and/or financial entities
– Theoretical and practical knowledge of project creation, monitoring and evaluation
– Computer skills
– Fluency in Spanish and English, both written and oral
Deadline: April 24, 2014
Do you meet these position requirements?
Send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org