Open Access Data and Websites
CRSPs.net synthesizes project, publication, and training data from all current and historic CRSPs and Innovation Labs, accessible through a searchable online database. It holds information on over 3,791 long-term degree trainees, about 1,000 projects including all current projects, and over 10,000 publications. The site showcases stories and news of the past CRSPs and current Innovation Labs. It also provides videos, Title XII resources and reports, and materials on the Board for Food and Agricultural Development.
- The Global Experiment Database is a robust standardized database containing geo-referenced data, weather data, water quality data, and fish data from multiple sites.
- Quantitative Impact Evaluation data from MCC-MCA Nicaragua Compact project
- Micro Health Insurance in Rural Cambodia Project Data
- Scientific outputs of Bean/Cowpea and Dry Grain Pulses CRSP
- Documented Outcomes and Impacts of Bean/Cowpea and Dry Grain Pulses CRSP Activities
Several Innovation Labs and CRSPs host websites for particular projects and activities. More information about current Innovation Lab and CRSP projects and activities can be found at the Innovation Lab and CRSP’s individual websites or on crsps.net/resources.
- Global Horticulture Knowledge Bank
- Interactive and searchable map of international horticulture projects
- Timor-Leste Agricultural Rehabilitation, Economic Growth, and Sustainable Natural Resource Management Project
The Innovation Labs’ and CRSPs’ individual websites hold information on projects, partners, and publications often with data on training, impact, and research results. Information about all the Innovation Labs and CRSPs is available on crsps.net.
Aquaculture & Fisheries
BASIS Assets and Market Access (BASIS AMA)
Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
Nutrition-Africa and Nutrition-Asia
Peanut and Mycotoxin
Sorghum and Millet
Dry Grain Pulses (Pulse)
Livestock-Climate Change (LCC)
Sorghum, Millet & Other Grains (INTSORMIL)
Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resource Management (SANREM)
Sustainable Agriculture and Natural Resource Management (SANREM) (Phase 1 and 2)
Feed the Future Innovation Labs